We offer different living environments at The Sarah House depending on the needs of the resident.
Congregate Living provides a beautifully appointed home-like setting, with 15-30 bedrooms. The rooms are spacious enough to watch TV or just enjoy some “alone” time. And The comfortable living areas are designed to promote socialization and stimulation, keeping residents keeping each resident’s specific needs, likes and dislikes in mind.
Cottage Living is a quiet, home-like setting where the Caregiver is always close by. These communities consist of private accommodations for up to 6 residents, located in a well manicured residential setting. The serene living area consists of tastefully decorated sitting rooms and kitchens, as well as enclosed patios and outside garden areas.
At The Sarah House it is our pleasure to provide exemplary service by our qualified staff.
- Professional staff 24 hours a day
- Private and Semi-Private rooms available
- Daily assistance with personal care
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Daily housekeeping services
- Assistance with medication
- Complementary furniture, bedding and linens
- Visiting Physician, Podiatry, Home Health and Lab
- Senior Day Program and short term stay
- Hospice Care
- Hair and beauty services
- Beautiful Homelike setting
- One “all inclusive” monthly fee